Cherry Creek Schools Foundation
Impact. Innovation. Opportunity. It all adds up!
The Cherry Creek Schools Foundation connects our community to the Cherry Creek School District by identifying resources and partnerships that result in impact through innovative programs and meaningful educational opportunities for all students and educators.
In light of the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, the Cherry Creek Schools Foundation in coordination with the district, has established the Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund to aid our students, families, staff and local community during this crisis. During this continually changing situation, we are working closely with district officials to monitor and respond to the areas of greatest need and utilize this fund to help navigate these uncertain times.
Your donation will help support:
- Free meals to students in need: 30% of our students in the district qualify for free and reduced lunch. This fund will help supplement access to food services that are vital to our community.
- Educational resources for students and families to use during our extended school closures.
- Implementing online and remote learning options for our students.
- Help provide housing, feed and assist our families in need.
- Respond to the most urgent needs of our community as they arise.
**Select 'Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund' in the Fund Designation box to make a contribution to our crisis relief efforts today**