Cherry Creek Schools Foundation
Impact. Innovation. Opportunity. It all adds up!
Update: CCSF is raising funds to address a critical need in our community. District staff has identified at least 1,200 students that lack high-speed internet access. Students without internet access risk losing their connection to school and falling farther behind. Our goal is to ensure all students have access to the internet and are ready for whatever this school year brings.
CLICK HERE to donate to the Cherry Creek School Internet Access Campaign.
The Cherry Creek Schools Foundation connects our community to the Cherry Creek School District by identifying resources and partnerships that result in impact through innovative programs and meaningful educational opportunities for all students and educators.
In light of the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, the Cherry Creek Schools Foundation in coordination with the district, has established the Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund to aid our students, families, staff and local community during this crisis. During this continually changing situation, we are working closely with district officials to monitor and respond to the areas of greatest need and utilize this fund to help navigate these uncertain times.
Your donation will help support:
- Free meals to students in need: 30% of our students in the district qualify for free and reduced lunch. This fund will help supplement access to food services that are vital to our community.
- Educational resources for students and families to use during our extended school closures.
- Implementing online and remote learning options for our students.
- Help provide housing, feed and assist our families in need.
- Respond to the most urgent needs of our community as they arise.
**Select 'Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund' in the Fund Designation box to make a contribution to our crisis relief efforts today**