Who We Are
The Cherry Creek Schools Foundation is dedicated to:
- Impacting all of our students
- Investing in innovation in the classroom
- Providing opportunities for every student to achieve to the best of his or her ability
IMPACT, INNOVATION and OPPORTUNITY! It all adds up!
Impact - Provide teachers with new and meaningful opportunities.
CCSF funds Professional Learning Communities that:
- Deepen teacher training for 3700 teachers in the district
- Provide individual coaching
- Maximize team work with over 600 teachers trained as facilitators
- Utilize new technology
Innovation - Mobilize visionary concepts in the classroom.
CCSF funds more than 120 Educator Initiative Grants annually which:
- Utilize technology in the arts and literacy in order to create audiobooks and ebooks
- Provide equipment such as voice apps and stationary bike desks that enhance speaking and listening skills
- Enhance learning experiences such as Google-inspired genius hour where students choose projects based on personal interest to promote problem solving and embrace imagination
Opportunity - Increase number of teachers and students benefiting from funds.
CCSF funds programs which benefit every type of learner:
- Provide funds to the District for AVID - Advancement Via Individual Determination - to ensure over 2100 students in the academic middle, in middle and high schools, are college ready
- Focus on academic instruction, tutorial support and motivational activities
- Almost 100% of AVID Seniors in CCSD were accepted into college and one accepted into the military